Your Test Bench Instrument Pack for Students & Hobbyists
With this engineering student test instrument pack, you can have your basic multimeter, oscilloscope and adjustable power supply handy on your desk for all your projects.
The ET8102 digital Multimeter is a 750V AC / 1000V DC, 10A Auto-ranging Multimeter with Voltage, Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Diode, Frequency, Continuity & even Temperature.
The DSO150 Single-channel digital Oscilloscope has the necessary functionality to measure all your electronic circuits, offering 200kHz analog bandwidth, 1MSPS sampling speed and 12-bit resolution.
The XY-SK35 PSU is a small but super versatile adjustable bench power supply. It is small enough to fit in your hand but can do the job of an old-school bench supply of 3 times the price and 10 times the weight.
Together the ET8102 Auto-ranging Multimeter, DSO150 Student Oscilloscope and the XY-SK35 Power Supply offer you a handy test bench for your engineering studies or professional engineering desk. By buying these instruments together, you get a 10% discount on the full price of each individual instrument.
ET8102 Digital Multimeter Specifications
- Voltage: 1000V DC, 750V AC
- Current: 10A AC/DC
- Frequency: 10Hz ~ 10kHz
- Resistance: 600Ω ~ 40MΩ
- Capacitance: 60nF ~ 30mF
- Duty Cycle 0.1% ~ 99%
- Sampling time: about 3 times/second
- Continuity Test
- True RMS
- NVC Detection
- Data Hold
- Low-battery indication
- Square-Wave Output
- CAT IV Rating
- Size: 145 x 70 x 32mm
DSO150 Oscilloscope Specifications:
- Bandwidth: 1MHz
- Analog Bandwidth: 0~200KHz
- 1 Channel
- Sampling Speed: 1MS/s
- Sensitivity: 5mV/div ~ 20V/div
- Timebase Range: 500s/Div ~ 10us/Div
- 12bit Resolution
- Max input Voltage: 50Vpk (x1 probe)
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm/20pF
- Record length: 1024 points
- Trigger Modes: Auto, Normal, Single
- Trigger Position: Centre of buffer
- Max Signal Input Voltage: 50Vpk (100Vpp) with the clip probe
- Power Supply Voltage: 9VDC (must not exceed 10V)
- Current Consumption: ~120mA @ 9V
XY-SK35 Adjustable Power Supply Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 6.0V ~ 30V DC
- Constant Voltage Mode (CV): Yes
- Output Voltage: 0.6V ~ 30V DC
- Constant Current Mode (CC): Yes
- Output Current: 0 ~ 4A
- Output Power: 50W
- Output Frequency: 180KHz
- Extra Features: Input Reverse Voltage Protection, Output Soft start, Anti-backflow Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Over-temperature Protection, Voltage & Current Lock, Capacity/Energy/Run-Time Statistics, Set maximum Capacity/Energy/Running-Time, Automatic fan control, Line regulation, Load regulation.
Engineering Student Test Instrument Pack includes:
ET8102 Multimeter with 2 multimeter probes & temperature probe; DSO150 Oscilloscope with 1x crocodile clamp cable & 9V battery connector; XY-SK35 PSU with DC power adapter.
Check out our SeeBlocks Circuit Builder, which enables you to build electronic circuits very quickly and easily. Simply slot in the different components, complete the circuit and test your working circuits in an instant. Easily swap out resistor values, include capacitors, logic gates and even solder your own components onto the prototype blocks.