How to Order
Place your online order and pay with your card via Payfast. Please ensure to add the correct Delivery option for Main centres or Outlaying areas.
For manual orders, please contact us with the model number to request a written quote or invoice. We accept payment via EFT. We are just a phone call away.
Why buy from us?
- K Measure has been in the test and measurement business for 13 years, we are here for the long haul.
- We search for real-value innovative test and measurement products to offer our clients.
- Our many happy customers will attest to our excellent service.
- We research our measurement products thoroughly and select them carefully to give our customers sensible options, saving you time in researching the 100’s of different testing equipment options available on the market.
- We offer local technical support and repairs on our test equipment.
- We have a system of direct courier delivery to any physical address in South Africa.
- You are also welcome to arrange collection yourself from our premises in Pretoria.
- 14-Day full Money-back Guarantee, just returns the goods in its original packaging and condition strictly within 14 days of receipt.
- One-year repair Warranty on all electronic equipment
- 3-Month warranty on cables, test probes and test clips.
Returns & Repairs
- Returns for refund will only be considered within 4 days from receipt of orders. Please notify us within this period if you would like to return an item.
- The buyer carries the cost of the Return.
- Refunds are made within 72 hours from receipt of goods in original condition and packaging.
- Repairs like PCB replacements are done on-site by our technicians. Expect repairs to take about 4-6 weeks due to importing of replacement parts.
- K Measure will not use our clients’ personal information in any way other than for the purpose of transacting with you and from time to time informing you of new product releases or promotions.
- Clients may ask to be removed from our mailing list at any time.
- K Measure will not sell, rent or give away our clients’ personal information to a third party.
- However, K Measure must disclose user information when the law requires it.