DC Voltage & Current Data Logger
The VA602-V1-A1 is an affordable and simple to use data logger that records DC voltage and current.
It has a built-in battery that is charged via the USB port. With enough memory and battery capacity to last 3 years when recording a measurement every hour, this data logger is the perfect solution to monitor a generator- or server room or logging environment data while testing products.
Furthermore, it has features like: The display can show the real-time, min or max values. It has configurable alarms and the alarms can be used to start recording. It also has a 16,000 point memory, IP45 rating, magnetic mounting and very easy-to-use software (set up everything in less than 5 minutes).
- USB port connects to PC to view the recording data, generation graphs, export to file.
- Maximum/minimum display and alarm function
- Low power indication, Auto sleep and wake up function
- Real-time and logging modes
- Receive various input signal as thermocouple or RTD.
- Long battery life: 3 years (measure and record each 1 hour)
- IP65 or IP40 housing
- Magnetic mounting
- Upper and lower alarm setting
- Memory depth: 16,000 points
- DC Voltage range: 0 ~ 10V
- DC Voltage accuracy: ± 20mV
- DC Current range: 0 ~ 24mA
- DC Current accuracy: ± 50uA
VA602-V1-A1 DC Data Logger, USB cable, current- and voltage probes, printed manual, CD with software and documentation