Temperature Data Logger (K-type Thermocouple connector)
Use the VA600-TK-TK temperature logger to record the temperature of its surroundings in an affordable and easy way.
This temperature data logger has a built-in battery that is charged via the USB port. It has enough memory and battery capacity to last 3 years when recording a measurement every hour, offering the perfect solution to monitor generator- or server rooms, or logging environment data while testing products, for instance.
Furthermore, the VA-600-TK-TK has features like real-time, min or max value display, configurable alarms that can be used to start recording, 16,000 point memory, IP45 rating, magnetic mounting and very easy-to-use software (can be set up in less than 5 minutes).
- USB port connects to a PC to view the recorded data, generation graphs, export to file
- Maximum/minimum display and alarm function
- Low power indication, Auto sleep and wake-up function
- Real-time and logging modes
- Receive various input signals as thermocouple
- Long battery life: 3 years (measure and record each 1 hour)
- IP65 or IP40 housing
- Magnetic mounting
- Upper and lower alarm setting
- Memory depth: 16,000 points
- Internal Temperature sensor: -30 ~ +60 ℃ ±1℃
- External Temperature sensor (K-type thermocouple): -200 ~ +1000℃ ±0.4% ±1.2℃
- Data recording from peripherals such as printers, terminals, keyboards, mice, card readers
- Reverse-engineering of data exchange protocols
- Backups of sensitive data from devices like Points-of-Sale, barcode scanners, card readers
- Data logging from sensors: temperature.
VA600-TK-TK Temperature Logger, K-type Temperature Probes