Amprobe LAN-1 LAN Cable Tester
The Amprobe LAN-1 Cable Tester is designed for testing opens, shorts and miss-wired cable installations. It is designed to work with various data cables and connectors. This cable tester provides a quick go/no-go LED display of the wiring and connection of item under test. You can either step through the test cable wiring one at a time or have the unit automatically pulse through the pin-outs and display the results.
- Cable types tested: 10/100 base-T; 10 base-2; RJ45; AT&T 258A; EIA / TIA 568A/568B; Token Ring
- Continuity maximum length: > 300 meters
- Connector types: RJ45, BNC
- Verify the cable wiring for continuity, opens, shorts or incorrect wiring.
- Test installed cable on wall plate or the patch panels by using the remote termination module.
- Perform loop-back test or remote test.
- Buzzer sound warning for error condition in cable.
- Two sets of LED lights for source and test indication.
- Connector types: RJ45, BNC.
LAN Cable Tester, User manual, Batteries, Remote terminator, RJ45 to female BNC cable, RJ45 to male BNC cable, RJ45 to RJ45 cable, Female BNC to Female BNC cable