Your Full Test Bench Instrument Pack for Students & Hobbyists
With the full engineering student test instrument pack, you can have your digital multimeter, basic oscilloscope, signal generator and adjustable power supply handy on your desk for all your engineering projects.
The ET8102 Multimeter is a 750V AC / 1000V DC, 10A Auto-ranging Multimeter with Voltage, Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Diode, Frequency, Continuity & even Temperature.
The DSO150 Digital Oscilloscope has the necessary functionality to measure all your electronic circuits, offering 200kHz analogue bandwidth, 1MSPS sampling speed and 12-bit resolution.
The XY-SK80 PSU is a small but super versatile adjustable bench power supply. It is small enough to fit in your hand but can do the job of an old-school bench supply of 3 times the price and 10 times the weight.
The FG100 DDS Signal Generator has a 500kHz Frequency and generates Sine, Triangle, Square, Forward Sawtooth & Reverse Sawtooth and Noise waveforms.
Together the ET8102 Auto-ranging Multimeter, DSO150 Student Oscilloscope, FG100 DDS Signal Generator and the XY-SK80 Power Supply offer you a complete test bench for your engineering studies or professional engineering desk. By buying all these instruments together, you get a 10% discount on the full price of each individual instrument.
ET8102 Digital Multimeter Specifications
- Voltage: 1000V DC, 750V AC
- Current: 10A AC/DC
- Frequency: 10Hz ~ 10kHz
- Resistance: 600Ω ~ 40MΩ
- Capacitance: 60nF ~ 30mF
- Duty Cycle 0.1% ~ 99%
- Sampling time: about 3 times/second
- Continuity Test
- True RMS
- NVC Detection
- Data Hold
- Low-battery indication
- Square-Wave Output
- CAT IV Rating
- Size: 145 x 70 x 32mm
DSO150 Oscilloscope Specifications:
- Bandwidth: 1MHz
- Analog Bandwidth: 0~200kHz
- 1 Channel
- Sampling Speed: 1MS/s
- Sensitivity: 5mV/div ~ 20V/div
- Timebase Range: 500s/Div ~ 10us/Div
- 12bit Resolution
- Max input Voltage: 50Vpk (x1 probe)
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm/20pF
- Record length: 1024 points
- Trigger Modes: Auto, Normal, Single
- Trigger Position: Centre of buffer
- Max Signal Input Voltage: 50Vpk (100Vpp) with the clip probe
- Power Supply Voltage: 9VDC (must not exceed 10V)
- Current Consumption: ~120mA @ 9V
XY-SK80 Adjustable Power Supply Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 6.0V ~ 36V DC
- Constant Voltage Mode (CV): Yes
- Output Voltage: 0.6V ~ 36V DC
- Constant Current Mode (CC): Yes
- Output Current: 0 ~ 5A
- Output Power: 80W
- Output Frequency: 180KHz
- Extra Features: Input Reverse Voltage Protection, Output Soft start, Anti-backflow Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Over-temperature Protection, Voltage & Current Lock, Capacity/Energy/Run-Time Statistics, Set maximum Capacity/Energy/Running-Time, Automatic fan control, Line regulation, Load regulation.
FG100 DDS Signal/Function Generator Specifications:
- Frequency Range: sine wave is 1Hz-500kHz, other kinds of waveforms are 1Hz-20kHz
- Resolution: 1Hz
- Output waveforms: Sine, Square, Triangular, Forward & Reverse Sawtooth, Noise
- Sine Wave Distortion: under 1kHz < 1%, over 1kHz <0.5%
- DC Offset Range: ±10V (Can be closed)
- Output Range: ±10V(P-P)
- Output Impedance: 50ohm
- Power Supply Voltage: DC 3.5~0V
- Display: LCD
Full Engineering Student Test Instrument Pack includes:
ET8102 Multimeter with 2 multimeter probes & temperature probe; DSO150 Oscilloscope with 1x crocodile clamp cable & 9V battery connector; XY-SK80 PSU with DC power adapter; FG100 DDS Signal Generator with USB cable.
How to use the DSO150 Student Oscilloscope
XY-SK80 PSU Intro & Basic Features
XY-SK80 PSU Advanced Features
XY-SK80 PSU – Locking the interface
How to use the FG100 DDS Signal Generator
Check out our SeeBlocks Circuit Builder, which enables you to build electronic circuits very quickly and easily. Simply slot in the different components, complete the circuit and test your working circuits in an instant. Easily swap out resistor values, include capacitors, logic gates and even solder your own components onto the prototype blocks.