Powerful 100MHz 1GSPS Bench Oscilloscopes
The DSO-5102B is a digital storage oscilloscope for those who prefer a traditional benchtop oscilloscope in favour of a PC-scope. This scopes from Hantek is a very fast (1,000 MSPS) and very powerful dual-trace oscilloscope with a multitude of advanced features to satisfy most high-speed applications. In addition to the traditional knobs and buttons interface, these benchtop oscilloscopes also have a very intuitive software-driver menu and offer a whole range of signal measurements, FFT analysis and USB device & host interface.
The DSO5102B Bench Oscilloscopes offer excellent specifications at an affordable price.
Basic Oscilloscope Specifications:
- Dual-Channel (dual-trace) oscilloscope: 2Ch + 1 EXT
- 1 GS/s (1,000 Ms/s) sampling rate
- DSO-5102B: 100 MHz bandwidth
- 8-bit resolution
- Large 7″ colour TFT Display
- USB2.0 host and device Interface
Oscilloscope Software Features:
- 23 Measurements including: Min/Max, Overshoot / Undershoot, Mean, RMS, +- Duty Cycle and Rise/Fall Time.
- Horizontal and Vertical Cursors.
- 4 Different FFT Analysis (Spectrum Analyser).
- X-Y (circular) plotting of data.
- Mathematical functions on oscilloscope waveforms, e.g. Ch3 = Ch1+Ch2.
- Reference waveforms can be stored and loaded for comparison.
- Recording of real-time input data.
- Pass / Fail Testing.
- Video Trigger on NTSC, PAL and SECAM.
- Variable persistence.
The Oscilloscope Package Includes:
DSO-5102B Benchtop Oscilloscope, Power Cable, two 100MHz Oscilloscope Test Probes, USB cable to connect oscilloscope to your PC and PC-Software CD with User Manual.
Lead time: +-15 days
Please Contact us for pricing