Your Test Bench Instrument Pack for Students & Hobbyists
With this engineering student test instrument pack, you can have your basic oscilloscope, signal generator and adjustable power supply handy on your desk for all your projects.
The DSO150 Single-channel digital Oscilloscope has the necessary functionality to measure all your electronic circuits.
The XY-SK80 PSU is a small but super versatile adjustable bench power supply. It is small enough to fit in your hand but can do the job of an old-school bench supply of 3 times the price and 10 times the weight.
The XR2206 Signal Generator has 1MHz Frequency, generates Sine/Triangle/Square waveforms and has a 1Hz~1MHz Output
DSO150 Oscilloscope Specifications:
- Bandwidth: 1MHz
- Analog Bandwidth: 0~200KHz
- 1 Channel
- Sampling Speed: 1MS/s
- Sensitivity: 5mV/div ~ 20V/div
- Timebase Range: 500s/Div ~ 10us/Div
- 12bit Resolution
- Max input Voltage: 50Vpk (x1 probe)
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm/20pF
- Record length: 1024 points
- Trigger Modes: Auto, Normal, Single
- Trigger Position: Centre of buffer
- Max Signal Input Voltage: 50Vpk (100Vpp) with the clip probe
- Power Supply Voltage: 9VDC (must not exceed 10V)
- Current Consumption: ~120mA @ 9V
XY-SK80 Adjustable Power Supply Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 6.0V ~ 36V DC
- Constant Voltage Mode (CV): Yes
- Output Voltage: 0.6V ~ 36V DC
- Constant Current Mode (CC): Yes
- Output Current: 0 ~ 5A
- Output Power: 80W
- Output Frequency: 180KHz
- Extra Features: Input Reverse Voltage Protection, Output Soft start, Anti-backflow Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Over-temperature Protection, Voltage & Current Lock, Capacity/Energy/Run-Time Statistics, Set maximum Capacity/Energy/Running-Time, Automatic fan control, Line regulation, Load regulation.
XR2206 Function Generator Specifications:
- 1MHz Frequency Output
- Sine/Triangle/Square Wave
- Output 1Hz~1MHz
- Adjustable Frequency Amplitude
Engineering Student Pack includes:
DSO150 Oscilloscope with 1x crocodile clamp cable & 9V battery connector; XY-SK80 PSU with DC power adapter; XR2206 Function Generator with 9V battery connector.
Check out our SeeBlocks Circuit Builder, which enables you to build electronic circuits very quickly and easily. Simply slot in the different components, complete the circuit and test your working circuits in an instant. Easily swap out resistor values, include capacitors, logic gates and even solder your own components onto the prototype blocks.