Carbon Monoxide Detector
The AZ-7701 CO Meter is a digital pocket CO meter for detecting carbon monoxide gas concentration in the environment. It can be used in residential, commercial and industrial settings to monitor CO levels in parking garages or rooms with gas furnaces, central heating furnaces, kerosene heaters, oil burners, stores, water heaters, gas hobs & ovens, stoves or fireplaces.
This CO meter can detect CO concentrations as low as 0ppm and up to 999ppm, meaning it can operate in the most difficult indoor environments with minimal interference. It has a reliable electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor and gives an audible alert.
The housing top is designed with rail surrounds to help air ventilation for a quick and accurate response. The dual LCD display gives a simultaneous overview of the current carbon monoxide and the maximum CO reading. It is easy to manually calibrate at 0 or 500ppm carbon monoxide standard gas.
Carbon Monoxide Meter Specifications:
- CO Range: 0~999ppm
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Accuracy: +- 20% at 0~100ppm: +-15% @ 100~500ppm
- Response time: < 60 seconds
- Alarm: beeps at 45db; adjustable alarm preset at 25ppm
- Operating Temperature: 0~50℃
- Relative Humidity: 5%~95%
- Safety rating: CE & ISO9001 rated
- LCD Display: 11 x 26mm
- Low battery indicator
- Power source: 3x AAA battery (Not included)
- Battery life: 250 hours with backlight off; 35 hours with backlight on
- Meter size: 175 x 47 x 28mm
- Weight: 120g
AZ-7701 CO Meter, User Manual, soft carry pouch