Professional 32-Channel Logic Analyzer
Fast, powerful, with abundant memory and 32 channels the LAP-32128C Logic Analyser from Zeroplus is the ideal companion for the professional digital electronic engineer and embedded software developer. This 32-channel logic analyzer is packed with 4M memory and comes with 60+ protocols included in the package.
Two LAP-32128C’s can also be combined to form one very powerful 64-channel logic analyser. Unlike most PC-based logic analyzers in the market, our LAP-C logic analysers maintain their high sampling-rate whether you enable just one channel or all channels.
New features: The latest version of the LAP-32128C Logic Analyzer-software is now compatible with the following Digital Storage Oscilloscopes:
Tektronix TDS1000, 2000, 3000 & 5000 series oscilloscopes, Gwinstek GDS-1000A series DSO’s, Agilent DSO-5000 series scopes, PICO PS-3000 series oscilloscopes, LeCroy oscilloscopes.
LAP-32128C Logic Analyser Hardware Specifications
- 32 Channels
- Internal or external sampling rate up to 100 MS/s
- Bandwidth of 75 MHz. Timebase 5ps ~ 10 Ms
- Working voltage -6V ~ +6V
- Maximum input voltage -30V ~ +30V.
- Accuracy +/- 0.1V. Memory per channel 4 Mbit
- Memory depth per channel 128 Kbits
- USB bus-powered
LAP-32128C Logic Analyser Software Features:
- Complex triggers (consisting of multiple channels)
- Filter and filter delay
- Trigger delay, pre-trigger and post-trigger
- Support for 60+ protocol interpreters (serial bus analyzers)
- 4 Cursors with measurements like frequency, interval, delta time, etc.
- Data statistics logging & data search functionality
- File export to image- or data file
- Expandable Channels up to 64
- Expandable Memory up to 2000 Mbit per channel
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Win7, Win10
The 32-Channel Logic Analyser package includes:
the LAP-32128C Logic Analyser, all Logic Analyser cables & 32 LA test probes/hooks, USB cable, logic analyser software, manual, handy travel bag.