50MHz Bench-top Arbitrary Waveform Generator (AWG)
The SDG1050 arbitrary waveform generator from Siglent can generate waveforms of up to 50MHz and has 2 independent outputs. It has an easy-to-use user interface, a 3.5″ screen and USB-Host, USB-Device and optional GPIB ports for remote control or uploading custom waveforms via flash disk or PC. Furthermore, this waveform generator offers advanced functions like random noise, frequency sweeping (linear and logarithmic), modulation (AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK, PWM) and burst mode. The SDG-1050 also has a build-in 200MHz frequency counter.
- Channels: 2 (independent operation)
- Frequency Range: 1uHz ~ 50MHz
- Frequency Accuracy: 100 ppm
- Sampling Frequency: 125 MS/s
- Output Voltage Range: 4mVpp ~ 20Vpp
- Resolution: 14 bit
- Playback Modes: Single-cycle, Repetitive, External-Triggered
- Wave Input Sources: Predefined, GUI software
- Predefined Waves: Sine, Square, Ramp, Pulse, Noise, Arbitrary, 48 predefined waveforms, defined via software
- Modulation Function: AM, DSB-AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK, PWM (Int or Ext carrier)
- Sweep Function: yes
- Burst Function: yes
- Simultaneous TTL Output: yes
- Frequency Counter: 100MHz ~ 200MHz
- Power source: 100 ~ 240 VAC
- Computer Interface: USB Host, USB Device, GPIB (optional)
- Display: 3.5″ colour TFT
- Dimensions (W×D×H): 229mm × 105mm × 281mm
- Weight: 2.6kg
The package includes the SDG1050 AWG, Quick start guide, Calibration certificate, Guarantee card, CD with software and manual, Power cord, USB cable.
Lead time: +- 15 working days
Please note: With the current exchange rate fluctuations due to the Coronavirus outbreak, we cannot guarantee prices for imported items. These prices are an indication, but please confirm the price with us before finalising your order.
Please be assured that we strive to keep prices as low as possible.