Low-cost Logic Analyzer
This entry-level 16-channel Logic Analyser is the perfect choice for the electronic hobbyist or student. Although the LAP-16032C from Zeroplus competes cost-wise with most basic logic analysers, it still packs some powerful features that leaves all other low-cost logic analyzers behind in the dust: the LAP16032C Logic Analyser supports 60 different protocols, complex triggers and time & frequency measurement. Unlike most low-cost or PC-based logic analyzers in the market, our LAP-C logic analysers maintain their high sampling-rate whether you enable just one channel or all channels.
The LAP-16032C now comes with 30 protocol interpreters of your choice included at no charge. Additional protocols can be ordered.
The LAP16032C Logic Analyser is a very affordable logic analyser with features you would expect from more high-end logic analyzers.
LAP-16032C Logic Analyser Hardware Features:
- Internal or external sampling rate up to 100 MS/s.
- Bandwidth of 75 MHz.
- Timebase 5ps ~ 10 Ms.
- Working voltage -6V ~ +6V.
- Maximum input voltage -30V ~ +30V.
- Accuracy +/- 0.1V.
- Memory per channel 32 Kbit (512 Kbit total).
- USB bus-powered.
LAP-16032C Logic Analyser Software Features:
- Complex trigger (consisting of multiple channels).
- Filter and filter delay.
- Trigger delay, pre-trigger and post-trigger.
- Support for 60 protocol interpreters (serial bus analysers).
- 4 Cursors with measurements like frequency, interval, delta time, etc.
- Data statistics logging & data search functionality.
- File export to image- or data file.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Win7 / Win10.
The 16-channel Logic Analyser package includes:
the LAP16032C Logic Analyzer, 30 Protocols of choice, Logic Analyser cables & 8x LA Test Hooks, USB cable, logic analyser software, manual.