Simple Plug-and-Play USB to UART / TTL Converter
This USB2.0 to UART / TTL Converter is designed to allow simple rapid connection of microprocessors to a PC via the USB bus. The UART / TTL converter connects to the target board via a simple 2.54mm SIL (single inline) header using only a Tx, Rx and Gnd line. This TTL converter comes at an affordable price too.
Please note: not Windows 10 compatible.
UART Converter Hardware Features:
- Baud Rate from 300 – 921.6 kbaud
- Allows engineer to connect a target board directly to a PC without going through an RS232 level shifter like the MAX232.
- Power Output to an external circuit, 5V @ 100mA
- 4-way connector (Gnd, RX, TX and +5V)
- All circuitry integrated into a sleek, moulded USB plug
- USB bus-powered
UART Converter Software Specifications:
- PC communicates as a standard serial device (COM port)
- Compatible with legacy software and HyperTerminal
- Plug and Play USB driver
UART Converter Setup:
- Black cable GND
- White cable RXD
- Green cable TXD
- Red cable VCC
The UART Adapter Package Includes:
USB to UART / TTL Converter