3.2GHz Digital Sweeping Spectrum Analyzer
The SSA3032X spectrum analyser is a full-featured sweeping spectrum analyzer from Siglent.
This spectrum analyzer has a frequency range from 9 kHz up to 3.2 GHz. It is light-weight and small, with a user-friendly user interface, concise style of display, reliable measurement precision and plenty of RF measurement functions. Applicable to research and development, education, production, maintenance and other related fields, that meets a wider range of application requirements.
The SSA-3021X version with 2.1GHz frequency range is also available.
The Siglent SSA-3032X spectrum analyser becomes the perfect assistant for the electronic and RF engineer.
SSA-3032X Features and Specifications:
- All digital IF technology
- Frequency Range: 9kHz to 3.2GHz
- Frequency resolution: 1Hz
- Resolution bandwidth: 10Hz ~ 1MHz, in 1-3-10 sequence
- Displayed Average Noise Level (DANL): -161 dBm/Hz
- Phase noise: AM, FM demodulate
- Measurement functions (Channel power, ACPR, OBW, Chromatograms)
- Support 4 traces and cursors independently
- 10.1 inches widescreen
- Interface: USB, LAN
The Spectrum Analyser package includes:
SSA-3032X Sweeping Spectrum Analyser, power cable, CD with software and documentation.
Lead time: +- 15 working days
Price: enquire for price