Zeroplus DSO Module for the LAP-C Logic Analysers
Turn your LAP-C Logic Analyser into a 20MHz bandwidth Mixed Signal Oscilloscope or MSO with this 2-channel DSO module from Zeroplus.
Allows two analog channels to be displayed alongside digital channels. Meanwhile, packet data can be viewed at the same time for protocol decoding.
With the DSO Module plus LAP-C, you have a compact PC-based logic analyzer with the capability of an oscilloscope as well.
- 2 Channels
- Maximum real-time Sampling Rate 100MSa/s
- Sampling Frequency: 100M, 50M, 25M, 10M, 5M, 2.5MS/s Selectable
- Max Input: ± 20V (DC+AC pk) at 1:1 Probe; ± 2000V (DC +AC pk) with 100:1 Probe
- Trigger Mode: Auto, Normal, Single
- Trigger Source: CH1, CH2, Logic channels from LAP-C
- Trigger Slope: Rising, Falling
- Trigger Level: Adjustable
- Automatic Measurements: maximum, minimum, high, low, peak-to-peak, amplitude, RMS, mean, overshoot, undershoot, median, frequency, cycle, positive wave width, negative wave width, positive cycle ratio, negative cycle ratio, rise time, fall time
- Parameter measurement: Cursor measurement: time difference, voltage difference
- Size: 145 x 70 x 25 mm
- Weight: < 0.2kg
The LAP-C DSO Module Package Includes:
LAP-C-DSO Unit, Oscilloscope probes x2, LAP Cable Assembly, Printed User Manual