100MHz 2-Channel Benchtop Oscilloscope
The Hantek DSO-5102P is a cost-effective 100MHz benchtop oscilloscope with 1GS/s sampling rate and 40K memory depth.
The DSO5102P is a very fast and very powerful dual-trace oscilloscope with a multitude of advanced features to satisfy most high-speed applications. In addition to the traditional knobs and buttons interface, these benchtop oscilloscopes also have a very intuitive software-driver menu and offer a whole range of signal measurements, FFT analysis and USB device & host interface.
The new-generation DSO5102P Benchtop Oscilloscope from Hantek offer excellent specifications at an affordable price
- Oscilloscope channels: 2
- Bandwidth: 100MHz
- Sampling rate: 1GS/s
- Record length: 40K
- Vertical range: 2mV/div ~ 10V/div
- Vertical resolution: 8-bit
- Maximum record length: Single channel 8M; Two channels 4M
- Mathematical operation: +, -, ×, ÷, FFT
- FFT spectrum analyser: Window: Rectangle, Hanning, Blackman, Bartlett, Flattop, 1024 sample point
- Trigger types: Edge, Video, Pulse, Slope, Over time, Alternative
- Trigger Source: CH1, CH2, EXT, EXT/5, AC Line
- Can save multiple data formats, such as settings, waveforms, reference waveforms, CSV, pictures
- Multiple Auto measurements: Frequency, Period, Mean, Pk-Pk, Cycli RMS, Minimum, Maximum, Rise time, Fall Time, +Pulse Width, -Pulse Width, Delay1-2Rise, Delay1-2Fall, +Duty, -Duty, Vbase, Vtop, Vmid, Vamp, Overshoot, Preshoot, Preiod Mean, Preiod RMS, FOVShoot, RPREShoot, BWIDTH, FRF, FFR, LRR, LRF, LFR, LFF
- Provides software for PC real-time analysis
- USB Host/Device
- Dimensions (mm): 385(L) x 200(W) x 245mm(H)
- Display: 7-inch liquid crystal
The 2-Channel 100MHz Benchtop Oscilloscope Package Includes:
Hantek DSO5102P Oscilloscope, 2x 100MHz oscilloscope test probe, USB cable, power cable, CD with PC software and user manual.
Please note: lead time on this item is around 3 weeks.