Ultra-Fast USB to SPI Converter
Communicating on an SPI bus with speeds up to 40MHz, the Cheetah SPI Host Adapter is specifically designed for systems high-speed SPI memory. This SPI converter is an ideal tool to develop, debug, and program SPI based systems, and with an API supporting a whole list of languages plus Labview drivers the SPI converter is suited to be used in the test lab environment as well as manufacturing and automated testing.
SPI Converter Specifications:
- High-Speed SPI Master signalling at up to 40 MHz (overclocking up to 50 MHz)
- Transaction Queuing for Maximum Throughput
- Full Duplex operation
- Fully Linux and Windows Compatible
- Royalty-Free API
- 3 Slave Select (SS) pins
SPI Converter General Specifications:
- High-speed USB interface
- USB bus-powered
- Software configurable power output to power downstream devices (5V @ 30mA).
- 3V and 5V compatible.
- ESD protection on all pins
- Firmware is field-upgradable
- OS support for Windows, Linux and Mac.
The SPI Converter Package Includes:
Cheetah SPI Adapter, USB cable, SPI data cable, CD with converter software, drivers, code examples and documentation.