High-speed USB to I2C / SPI Converter
The Aardvark SPI & I2C Adapter is a fast and powerful SPI & I2C bus converter. With a feature-rich GUI application as well as an API supporting a whole list of languages and Labview drivers, this SPI / I2C adapter is suited to be used in the test lab environment as well as manufacturing and automated testing.
I2C Bus Converter Specifications:
- True 400 kbps performance over higher bandwidth USB versus slower RS-232.
- Supports standard mode (100 kbps) and fast (400 kbps) mode as well as various speeds ranging from 1 kHz to 800 kHz.
- Supports inter-bit and inter-byte clock stretching.
- Supports multi-master.
- Master transmit and receive.
- Asynchronous slave transmit and receive.
- Software configurable I2C pull-up resistors.
- Software configurable target power pins to power downstream devices.
- Repeated Start, 10-bit slave addressing, and Combined Format transactions.
- Compatible with: Display Data Channel (DDC), System Management Bus (SMBus), Two-WireInterface (TWI)
SPI Bus Converter Specifications:
- Operates in SPI master or slave mode.
- Up to 8 Mbps master signalling rate.
- Up to 4 Mbps slave signalling rate.
- Full-duplex master transmit/receive.
- Asynchronous slave transmit/receive.
- Software configurable Slave Select (SS) polarity in master mode
General Purpose IO (GPIO) Specifications:
- I2C and SPI pins can be repurposed for more general use, allowing them to be used for custom signals on target systems.
- GPIO functionality can also be combined with I2C or SPI to interact with your target system.
- GPIO configuration is cached internally to preserve settings between operational modes.
General Technical Specifications:
- SPI & I2C Converter is USB bus-powered
- Software configurable power output to power downstream devices (5V @ 30mA)
- 3.3V and 5V compatible
- ESD protection on all pins
- Firmware is field-upgradable
- OS support for Windows, Linux and Mac
The SPI & I2C Converter Package Includes:
Aardvark I2C / SPI Adapter, USB cable, I2C / SPI data cable, CD with converter software, drivers, code examples and documentation
Lead time: +- 15 working days
Price: enquire for price