Pocket-sized LS/FS/HS USB Protocol Analyser
The 1480A USB Analyser is a very powerful USB Protocol Analyser and a must-have for any engineer working on a product with a USB bus. This USB 2.0 protocol analyzer caters for all the different speeds of USB from 1.5Mbps (low speed), 12Mbps (full speed) to 480Mbps (high speed), and supports USB standards 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 and OTG 1.3. The USB Analyser is easy to set up and comes with many example capture files and tutorial to explain them, such as an HS Flash disk, USB mouse, USB speakers and many more. The software also features unlimited recording length, real-time display of data, absolute and relative timestamps, advanced filters, and cursors and bookmarks.
The 1480A USB Analyzer comes in a high-quality brushed aluminium enclosure and is lightweight and portable enough to slip into your laptop bag to take anywhere. It supports all the features that you would expect from a USB analyser, but at a surprisingly good price.
Hardware Specifications of USB Analyser:
- Supported standards: USB 1.0, USB 1.1, USB 2.0, OTG 1.3.
- Supported speeds: 1.5 Mbps (Low Speed), 12 Mbps (Full Speed), 480 Mbps (High Speed).
- Interface: Requires one USB2.0 port on the analysis computer.
- Connects in-line with the USB being analysed.
- 32MB built-in FIFO buffer.
- LED indicator: Host Power, Link Power, Link Activity.
USB bus-powered (ideal for portable use).
Software Specifications of USB Analyser:
- Unlimited recorded data length.
- Absolute and Relative time-stamps (up to ns resolution).
- Real-time display of data – display while capturing.
- Advanced filters to selectively display data.
- Cursors and bookmarks with comments.
- Example files with tutorials to get started, including flash-disk with mouse and USB speakers.
- Protocol Decoding engine that groups different packets together.
- Captured bus events and packets:
All bus activity down to the smallest detail is captured and stored into the USB file when recording. The 1480A USB Analyser software displays all the captured information from the lowest link up to the highest protocol level. In addition to the VBus, voltage is continuously monitored and stored in the capture file.
- Displayed bus events:
LS Device Connection, FS Device Connection, HS Device Connection, Device Reset, Device Chirp, Host Chirp, Device Disconnection, HS Idle, Keep-Alives, OTG Session Request Protocol, OTG Host Negotiation Protocol and OTG VBus Event.
- Displayed Packets:
SETUP, IN, OUT, SOF, DATA0, DATA1, DATA2, MDATA, ACK, NAK, NYET, STALL, PING, SPLIT, PRE.
- Displayed Transactions:
SETUP Transaction, IN Transaction, OUT Transaction, PING Transactions, SPLIT Transactions.
- Decoded Device Requests:
CLEAR_FEATURE, SET_FEATURE, SET_ADDRESS, GET_DESCRIPTOR, SET_DESCRIPTOR, GET_STATUS, GET_CONFIGURATION, SET_CONFIGURATION, GET_INTERFACE, SET_INTERFACE, SYNC_FRAME.
- Decoded Descriptors:
Device Descriptor, Configuration Descriptor, Interface Descriptor, Endpoint Descriptor, String Descriptor, Device_Qualifier Descriptor, Other_Speed_Configuration Descriptor and OTG Descriptor.
Packet Integrity Checked:
Token Packets: PID and CRC-5 errors are flagged as invalid.
Data Packets: CRC-16 errors are flagged as invalid.
The USB Protocol Analyser Package Includes:
1480A USB 2.0 Protocol Analyser, 1m USB 2.0 cables, CD with Drivers, software and documentation.
Lead time: +- 15 working days
Please note: With the current exchange rate fluctuations due to the Coronavirus outbreak, we cannot guarantee prices for imported items. Please get a quote before finalising your order.
Please be assured that we strive to keep prices as low as possible.